Choose from a range of services and price ranges to meet your needs and budget. Dr. Martinez offers Video Telemental health services for individuals and couples. She offers consulting services, training's and speaking engagements. She also offers Life Coaching sessions and services to individuals. There is a services and a price range to fit any income and need. Please see the list of services and fees below.
Mental Health services can only be conducted for Illinois residents.
- See costs, fee for service options, and insurance accepted below
Life Coaching Services can be conducted for anyone, regardless of geographic location, but can not entail mental health issues, due to applicable laws, licensing requirements, and safety issues.
- Life Coaching is not covered by insurance, as it is not a "medical service."
Price list 1. Telehealth Sessions
Price list 2. Consulting Services
Price list 3. Life Coaching
Individual Session 30 minutes $50.00
Individual session 45 minutes $75.00
Individual session 60 minutes $100.00
Individual sessions 4 x month $200.00 (30 minute sessions)
Individual Sessions 4 x month $300.00 (45 minute sessions)
Individual sessions 4 x month $400.00 (60 minutes sessions)
One time assessment 1-2 hours $200.00
Couples Session 60 minutes $125.00
Couple sessions 2 x month $225.00
Couples sessions 4 x per month $400.00
Illinois residents: I accept ONLY Blue Cross/Blue Shield PPO-IL, and United Behavioral Health. PLEASE NOTE THAT THERAPY SERVICES CAN ONLY BE COMPLETED WITH ILLINOIS RESIDENTS BY LAW.
I have chosen to stop accepting CIGNA due to an inconsistency between their public statements and commitments to customers, and their continued private behaviors and actions that are contrary to those claims.
I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but I made this decision and move at a time it did not impact any current patients, thus doing no harm, while maintaining the ethical and moral choices I would hope you would expect and want.
Weekly consulting services : varies based on time required, frequency of contact, and task.
Monthy consulting services : varies based on time required, frequency of contact, and task.
Quarterly consulting services: varies based on time required, frequency of contact, and task.
Examples of frequent requests and needs:
- Medical file review for court (Forensic, SSDI, Custody, civil, etc) for plaintiff, government, and defense. Impartial third party stance. I believe that records and evidence have their own objective story, and is unbiased, and will always give an honest opinion, regardless of who is asking.
- Accommodations for school, regardless of age and academic level
- Accommodations for work, and ways to engage with superiors and HR in these conversations
- Development of personal recovery plans, as each individual is unique
- Helping organizations better integrate treating co-occurring disorders into their treatment modality, especially in the area of substance abuse
- How your medical "Team" can most effectively treat substance abuse in the outpatient setting when you work together
- Helping the family and patient with rare (Zebra) diseases. From patient self-advocacy, to searching for answers, to the challenges of life changes, to dealing with frustrations with the medical system, and a great many more issues, including feeling outside of "your area of expertise at times."
...these are just a few of many...
Speaking engagements available upon request and prices vary.
Single 60 minute session $100.00
Single 90 minute session $150.00
Single 120 minute session $200.00
Three 60 minutes over a month $300.00
6 x 60 minute sessions in 6 months $600.00.
12 x 60 minute sessions in 12 months $1200
ALL PAYMENTS, FOR ALL FORMS OF WORK, ARE MADE AT THE START OF SESSION THROUGH CHASE QUICKPAY, Zelle, or squarecash
TYPE OF PAYMENT WILL BE DETERMINED AND SET UP WHEN APPOINTMENT IS SET